How To Apply The Tattoo ?
How To Apply Your Temporary Skull Tattoo In 6 Simple Steps:
You will just need a rag or a humidified sponge
- Step 1: Your skin must be clean and dry before applying the tattoo, otherwise it will not stick. So be sure to have cleaned your skin well beforehand. For a better effect, choose a place with little hair (even shaved) on your body.
- Step 2: Cut out the tattoo leaving about 1 cm of margin. Once cut, remove the plastic film.
- Step 3: Place the tattoo (front side) on the skin.
- Step 4: With a damp sponge or rag, rub and moisten the entire tattoo.
- Step 5: Wait a few seconds and carefully remove the paper from one corner. Dab the tattoo gently with the sponge or cloth.
- Step 6: Try not to stretch or twist your skin for approximately 10 minutes until your tattoo is completely fixed.
Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #americanskull !